

I'm not to sure what I was thinking but I did it!! Yes thats right I went and got myself a tattoo. I even talked my husband into getting one so we went together!! Neither of us have one and I have always wanted one and at 30yrs old the time was right(i guess).
I got my tattoo on my foot, the artist says are you sure thats the worst spot to have one done.. I said yes I'm very sure thats where I want it I have given natural birth to 3 almost 10 lbs babies I can handle it!! YA well I almost cried like a big baby, that pain is so different than any other. Three month later my foot is still sore. My husband on the other hand had NO problems. I still have 2 (each of my children) more to do so I will choose wisely
I don't recommend doing it on your feet!!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
ouch
Posted by Brandy at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment